As a VIP/Private Jet Operator do you expect:
- Value for your Interior Completion Investment
- Protection of YOUR interests on site
- Systems & Interior to CONFORM to its intended purpose
- Full time on site representation for completion quality assurance management
ACES has a joint partnership with 5 leading designers for interior concepts and as the need increases for operators to perform interior completions on next generation new aircraft , like the B747-8 , B787 and the A350 and even the A380, whilst the current in service models may need re-imaging like the BBJ or ACJ types , utilizing the technical services of ACES has proven to be a most cost effective venture. To this goal, the services can be summarized as follows in 2 categories:
Category 1 : PAIS – Production Assembly Inspection Services, whereby Quality Inspection
Service on behalf of and to protect buyers interests are performed during the actual final assembly line phase at the manufacturers plant.
Category 2 : CQM – Completion Quality Management , whereby full time on-site Customer
Representation Services on behalf of and to protect buyers interests are performed during the entire Interior Completion Phase. This includes:
- assistance in the optimized cabin specification drafting
- assistance in the designer selection
- your unique requirements Etc, etc
A Proposal for Services can be provided upon receipt of your requirements.
ACES would be most pleased to protect your interests at any time in the future.
D-83026 Rosenheim, Germany